Who said the games industry has a low profile in NZ? Here's a list of recent media articles about local studios over the last few months:
- Playing a Video Game helps Teens Fight Depression.
- Path of Exile crowd-funded US$200,000 over Easter.
- Gamefroot launch: Ever wanted to make your own video game?
- MiniMonos, which is close to reaching one million players, has raised €1 million (NZ$1.6m) in a round led by the former head of EMI.
- NinjaKiwi: Monkey business leads to game success.
- Sidhe eyes Kickstarter US crowd-funding service.
- Rush Digital prepare their IgnitionWare engine.
- Big Little Bang: Online fun more than Kid's stuff.